Tuesday 19 September 2017

Photoshop Intro

  When I was making this header my goal was to make it clean and pretty at the same time, so I started by searching gaming design in Google hoping to find a decent image that would deliver the "Clean" look and I found a book with a joystick inside then I used the free transform tool to change its size, then I needed to make the background more dynamic so I used a white to grey gradient on the background but something was missing so I searched Photoshop patterns on Google and I found a circular one that looked pretty and clean at the same time, then I tried to bring more life into the header by using purple lines that I made by using the rectangle tool and free transform tool to mold them, a lighter one and a darker one, then I made the text purple in all caps with drop shadow, last but not least I searched for a joystick to put by the text side then I used the free transform tool to change its size and the hue/saturation tool to change the red joystick`s button to purple and threw in some purple dices in the corners that I also used these two tools to modify the dice`s size and the dice`s red color to purple.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blender - Mushroom.

Texture: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13MNnpT222lCW__b5ZWDu0rpG-xYwaG0d Blend file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kCmfydOkNi5kOY...